Re: Escaping unicode literals in URIs in programming language parsers (not Java, C or C++)

Hi Ruben,

On 23 October 2015 at 20:36, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be> wrote:

> Not really: the test case is saying that \u0073
> is the *Turtle* escape cope for the letter s.
> The escape sequence is Turtle syntax,
> not Java nor C nor anything else.

Right, yes this is what I was missing. Thanks.

> Concretely, what I suggest to do in general
> is to replace all \u… escape sequences in Turtle
> by their corresponding unicode character
> when you represent them in-memory in Haskell.

Excellent, this is what I'll do. Are the escape codes for URIs in
RDF/XML and NTriples also in the format \uXXXX and \uXXXXXXXX ? Or are
they only URI escape codes for Turtle?

--
Rob