Re: Question about a sentence in RDF 1.1 Primer

Dear Kamitsuna-san,

this is an English idiomatic expression that, afaik, is perfectly fine (I am not native English either, but I do believe it is fine). A more verbose version would be something like:

"Subsequently we discuss TriG, which is an extension of Turtle, and N-Quads, which is an extensions of N-Triples, to encode multiple graphs."

Sincerely

Ivan

On 09 Mar 2014, at 14:48 , Shuji Kamitsuna <ax2s-kmtn@asahi-net.or.jp> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> This is Shuji Kamitsuna@Japan.
>
> I'm translating "RDF 1.1 Primer" into Japanese.
> I encountered a sentence that I cannot understand.
>
> It is on the section 5.1 "Turtle family of RDF languages", which says
> "Subsequently we discuss TriG and N-Quads, which are extensions of
> Turtle respectively N-Triples to encode multiple graphs."
>
> What does it stand for? /OR/ Is there any error in the description?
>
> Best regards,
> --
> *******************
> KAMITSUNA, Shuji.