Re: Errata Section 3.1 Triples - www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-rdf11-primer-20140225/#section-data-model [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Or just a "a set of triples forms a graph (of nodes and arcs)". Perhaps simply "is a graph"? No: a set of triples is a set of triples, it "is" a graph no more than it "is" a file on disk. Perhaps "is equivalent to"? There's a mathy word for when you have two models that have strictly the same underlying from (doing some operations on A is the same as going from a to B, doing the equivalent operations there, then going back to A again) - 'homeomorphic'? But you probably don't want to bother with that term.

Incidentally, a given set of triples does not necessarily form a "connected graph". The problem is that this sentence is acting as a bridge introducing the fact that we deal with triples by way of graph theory. Informally, the triples form a graph with connections. Formally, they may form a graph with disjoint subgraphs.