Re: rdfs:Graph ? comment on http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-dataset and issue 35 (ISSUE-142)

I had one other piece of feedback, and added a new section to get to a second draft:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2013Oct/att-0035/fo.html

The new section is:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2013Oct/att-0035/fo.html#opposition

Please take this draft as the final statement of my formal objection unless I indicate otherwise before the transition meeting.

While I tend to the view that a postponed issue is the most likely outcome here, I hope that when such an issue resurfaces that my comments, and their consideration at the transition meeting might ensure a more successful approach in the charter to the requirement. My ideal outcome remains that the consortium and the WG participants both manage to summon up the energy and resources to resolve this issue in this version.

Jeremy J Carroll
Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.