Re: JSONLD-Java Implementation Report

Markus,

Yes, we have callback interfaces (for input into the toRDF and fromRDF
methods defined in the JSON-LD RDF API) for both jena and sesame.

I'm aware of various usages of the sesame module, but I've not heard any
feedback from anyone using the jena ones yet. I plan to do a 0.1 release to
sonatype once I have the documentation for these modules done to increase
availability and hopefully get some more feedback and iron out any issues
with them.

-Tristan