Re: JSONLD-Java Implementation Report

On 19 May 2013 05:52, Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:

> On 18/05/13 16:50, Markus Lanthaler wrote:
>
>> Awesome! Does your code already integrate with e.g. Jena and Sesame?
>>

> Yes to both.
>
> There are deep integrations into both Jena and Sesame (by Peter Ansell).
>
> There is also one for Apache Clerezza.
>
>         Andy

There is also an integration for RDF2Go [1] but it hasn't been updated for
a few months so it isn't yet compatible with the API changes from the last
few weeks. I opened an issue on that repository recently to ask the author
to donate the code back to the main repository if possible so it can be
kept up to date with the latest version of the library and discovered
easily by users.

Peter

[1] https://github.com/ismriv/jsonld-rdf2go