Re: Merging and improving the Turtle test suite(s)

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:43:10 -0400
To: Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com>
Cc: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
* Gregory Williams <greg@evilfunhouse.com> [2013-02-28 10:34-0500]
… [eliding base url issues to be addressed in a separate sub-thread.]

> Another issue I had in working with the test suite is that the comments in the Turtle files are sometimes misleading or simply wrong. Here are two examples I saw:
>
> * Test turtle-syntax-bad-base-03 has the comment "BASE without URI", but seems to actually be testing if an error is thrown when a DOT is used after a "BASE <http://example/>".
>
> * Test turtle-subm-27 has the wrong URI in the comment "In-scope base URI is http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/df1/tests/ at this point". Actual base URI at this point is probably <http://example/base/turtle-subm-27.ttl> (assuming my understanding of base URI resolution above is correct).

Tx for noticing those. I've updated accordingly.
  <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/rev/b33c65104416>

If you are satisfied with the resolution of our free-form, beat poetry
comments, please reply with [RESOLVED] in the subject.
--
-ericP