PS: nice implementations +1

Von: Markus Lanthaler
Gesendet: ‎Donnerstag‎, ‎13‎. ‎Juni‎ ‎2013 ‎19‎:‎15
An: 'public-rdf-comments'

Dave already replied to most of the points in your mail. I'll thus focus on the central one that hasn't been answered yet

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:05 PM, Sven R. Kunze wrote:
> My problem is: do they match at all? Is this actually the same graph?
>
> <<<
> {
>    "@context":
>    {
>      "x":
>      {
>        "@id": "b",
>        "@type": "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#integer"
>      }
>    },
>    "@id": "a",
>    "x": "4"
> }
> >>>

> <<<
> {
>      "@id": "a",
>      "b": 4
> }
> >>>

> Or aren't they as the two 4s are considered to be different concepts?
> (Let's assume that a and b are URIs)

As currently specified they would yield the same RDF graphs (modified a and b to url:a and url:b), i.e.

   <url:a> <url:b> "4"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#integer> .

Here are the results of Dave's implementation

 http://bit.ly/13HJ55o and  http://bit.ly/11c7hhZ

and here are mine

 http://bit.ly/1414bfe and http://bit.ly/14z6bh5

Hope this helps