Ruby Turtle Processor conformance

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:37:41 -0500
To: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
The EARL report for the Ruby rdf-turtle gem [1] is available at [2]. Tests were run over both the standard Turtle tests [3] and coverage tests [4].

To pass all coverage tests, I needed to update my N-Triples parser to recognize escape sequences for backspace and form feed. The reason for this, is that the expected results both use these escape sequences as well, however \b and \f are not part of the RDF Testcases definition of N-Triples, although they are legal Turtle, and are defined in a draft of an updated N-Triples spec.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] http://rubygems.org/gems/rdf-turtle
[2] https://github.com/ruby-rdf/rdf-turtle/blob/master/etc/earl.ttl