RE: [wbs] response to 'Call for Review: JSON-LD 1.0, JSON-LD 1.0 Processing Algorithms and API are W3C Proposed Recommendations'

Dear Annette,

Thank you for your review of the JSON-LD specifications and your support to publish them as W3C Recommendations. You suggested a number of editorial changes [1] to improve the "JSON-LD 1.0" specification. I'm happy to inform you that they have just been implemented in the latest editor's draft which is available at

  http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/

There's also a diff available at [2].

Thanks again,
Markus