Re: editorial

On 06/12/2013 11:11 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:
>> Thanks for your careful review.  Do you think these concerns could
>> be addressed in a minimal way by a reference to the RDF Primer in
>> the introduction?
>
> Yes for me, but I recognize that the extreme RDF-phobia which Manu
> describes might mean they would not want to force readers to actually
> read any RDF documents. So a brief intuitive account of the "JSON-DL
> data model" would also do. It could just be a couple of sentences
> saying that the data model assumes that data is in the form of a
> graph of nodes using IRIs and some other stuff.

Pat, your feedback has been tracked here:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/263

I've tried to address your concerns in this commit:

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/955c134f4735fc680b5df18b054590563537affa

There were a number of changes made to fix some of the broken flow of
the document. Also, I added a section providing an overview of the data
model, you can find the section here:

http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/#data-model-overview

Let me know if that's not acceptable to you and we can try again.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/