Re: RDF/JSON

Thanks, Sandro, for sorting the admin issues.  I've moved the cc on this message to public-rdf-comments in case Martin replies.

Martin, are you not conflating data formats with data models?  Almost all current development patterns rely upon the technical components agreeing to a data format.  Thus, you are encouraged to have a client absorb the data data format used by your Mongo or Lucene DBs.  The thing with RDF is that we have many formats that use the same data model.  Why not convert between formats that best suit processing at any given stage?

Regards,
Dave