Re: JSON-LD Syntax request for FPWD via RDF WG

Manu,

As I've said before: The JSON-LD syntax spec doesn't explain how to serialize an RDF graph to JSON-LD or how to parse a JSON-LD document to an RDF graph. This may or may not be appropriate given the intended audience. But I don't really see how RDF-WG could publish an FPWD that isn't formally connected to RDF in any way. Elsewhere in this thread, Gregg has proposed what I thought was a reasonable and workable approach to that problem. What you say below seems to disagree with Gregg.

Best,
Richard