Re: Comments about the rdf:XMLLiteral datatype

On 9 May 2012, at 21:04, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:
>> “The value space is a set of DOM DocumentFragments”
>>
>> “Two DocumentFragments A and B are considered equal if …”
>>
>> Plural seems correct in both cases.
>
> Yes, but in HTML you have: <code>DocumentFragments</code> but there isn't any "DocumentFragments" interface in DOM(3), but there is "DocumentFragment" interface. So HTML code should be something like this:
> .... a set of DOM <code>DocumentFragment</code>s....
> .... Two <code>DocumentFragment</code>s A and B are considered equal if...

I see what you mean. To be honest, that's actually the way I wrote it first. But it ends up looking weird because the final s is larger and in a different colour, and this looked distracting, almost like “DocumentFragment S”.

I have now changed it to “a set of DOM DocumentFragment nodes”.

Cheers,
Richard