Re: Redefining the RDF abbreviation for more accessibility

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 23:17:20 -0400
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: public-rdf-comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 21:28 +0100, Dan Brickley wrote:
[ . . . ]
>  'resource' always was an awkward word. Even if we don't do this
> officially this could come in useful as an informal slogan for what
> RDF is all about.

I guess another option would be just to tack on a secondary name instead
of changing the primary name:

  RDF: Resource Description Framework (a/k/a Reusable Data Framework)

BTW, I've been enjoying the amusing suggestions!

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/

reflect those of his employer.