Re: Updates to JSON-LD specifications

On 08/20/2012 04:32 AM, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> Here's a high-level of what has been changed in the last month:
>>
>> * Added a normative JSON-LD Grammar as requested by Andy Seaborne.

That summary is the bullet list above "Here's a high-level of what has
been changed in the last month"... is that not adequate? I would
probably just end up putting that list in prose for your two-paragraph
summary request.

> as far as I can see, the introduction of @vocab and the
> language/property mapping features. Unfortunately, the simple github
> references are not really helpful in this respect, I just
> highlighted some below...

My e-mail client screwed up the e-mail by adding line-breaks. Each
bullet point is paired with the URL /below/ it... not above. Sorry that
that was confusing, I didn't see what was /actually/ sent out until it
was already in the archive.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/