Re: Language-tagged strings

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for taking the time to draft a proposal. I find the current version more concise and more comprehensible than the proposed rewording. Since no one else has spoken up on this issue, I will exercise editorial discretion and keep the current wording. If you strongly disagree with this, please open an issue so that the chairs can allocate some WG time to this at some point.

Best,
Richard