Re: Detailed review of R2RML test cases, parts 0000-0006

Hi Richard, all

I've propagated Richard suggestions to the rest of the TCs, also I created a new corner cases as well.
The repository [1] and ED [2] are updated now.

Next steps
- Assign URLs to the features we have identified, i.e, columns of the R2RML TC coverage matrix [3], right Eric?
- Define the EARL based description of the Test Report
- Implement the TH software that will generate the Test Report for the R2RML implementations, as described in [4]

In paralell
- keep reviewing the current R2RML TCs, e.g., I still need to remove/modify some BNodes TCs.
- do the same for the DM, does anyone is reviewing the DM TCs?

Thanks again Richard

Boris

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdb2rdf-tests/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/test-cases/