Re: RDB2RDF Implementation Report

www-rdf-validator@w3.org

The page gives a problem report form... 

Ivan

On Jun 22, 2012, at 15:23 , Michael Hausenblas wrote:

> 
>> Who deals with issues such as:
>> http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fearl.rdf&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED
>> 
>> I was hoping to load these testsuite results into a quad store and then explore the linked data graphs etc..
> 
> 
> Good question. I was unable [1] to figure who's responsible for this space but hope Ivan can help us?
> 
> Cheers,
> 	   Michael
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/ns/,tools
> 
> --
> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
> Ireland, Europe
> Tel.: +353 91 495730
> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
> 
> On 22 Jun 2012, at 14:12, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> 
>> On 6/22/12 8:58 AM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>> Boris,
>>> 
>>> Thanks a lot for fixing the table. As an aside: I think it would be fair to change the order of editorship - you're the main person and have done the majority of the work, I'm just helping out ;)
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> 	   Michael
>> 
>> All,
>> 
>> Who deals with issues such as:
>> http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fearl.rdf&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED
>> 
>> I was hoping to load these testsuite results into a quad store and then explore the linked data graphs etc..
>> 
>> Kingsley
>>> 
>>> --
>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>> Ireland, Europe
>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>> 
>>> On 22 Jun 2012, at 13:55, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>>> 
>>>> Michael,
>>>> 
>>>> On Jun 22, 2012, at 12:32 PM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Boris,
>>>>> 
>>>>>> I've created the first version of the implementation report [1].
>>>>> That's awesome, thanks a million! Just a minor thing: can you please fix the 'Home' column of  Table 1 and Table 2 so that they point to the right impl as per http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Implementations ?
>>>> Done.
>>>>>> Regarding the EARL reports, so far I made an initial checking of the following
>>>>>> - d2rq-dm 					ok
>>>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress r2rml	ok
>>>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress dm 		ok
>>>>> 
>>>>> Cool. Can you already generate the impl vs. TC Table 3. out of the EARL reports?
>>>> Not yet .
>>>> 
>>>> Boris
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>> 	   Michael
>>>>> 
>>>>> --
>>>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>>>> Ireland, Europe
>>>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>>>> 
>>>>> On 22 Jun 2012, at 11:19, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hi Michael
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I've created the first version of the implementation report [1].
>>>>>> Regarding the EARL reports, so far I made an initial checking of the following
>>>>>> - d2rq-dm 					ok
>>>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress r2rml	ok
>>>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress dm 		ok
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Boris
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/implementation-report/
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> By Friday night I'll send you an email reporting the things I've done.
>>>>>>> Excellent, thanks! Can you please prioritise the first two things (draft IR and EARL reports validity) so that we have this maybe a bit earlier, and then focus on the Morph EARL report?
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>> 	   Michael
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>>>>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>>>>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>>>>>> Ireland, Europe
>>>>>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>>>>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> On 20 Jun 2012, at 09:19, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Hi Michael, all
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Jun 19, 2012, at 6:57 PM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Boris,
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> In today's telecon we have discussed the next steps towards PR. One essential document is the Implementation Report. Can you please, based on the table [1], check if we can use the provided EARL reports to generate the HTML table which would have the implementations as column headings and the TC as row headings - see for example [2] how this could look like (where you can ignore everything else besides section 3. for now). Independent of if the EARL reports are useable, can I please ask you to draft the IR at [3] (you can simply reuse the content from [2] and remove non-relevant bits)?
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> By this Friday 22 June we should report back to the WG re our progress (and expect the three remaining EARL reports from yourself, Richard and Eric to be integrated).
>>>>>>>> Yes, I'll
>>>>>>>> - draft IR at [3]
>>>>>>>> - check the EARL reports
>>>>>>>> - try to have a first version of morph EARL report
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> By Friday night I'll send you an email reporting the things I've done.
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> Boris
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Tracker, this completes my ACTION-206.
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>>>> 	   Michael
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Implementations#PR_transition_-_Implementation_Report
>>>>>>>>> [2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
>>>>>>>>> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/implementation-report/
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>>>>>>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>>>>>>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>>>>>>>> Ireland, Europe
>>>>>>>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>>>>>>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> 
>> Regards,
>> 
>> Kingsley Idehen	
>> Founder & CEO
>> OpenLink Software
>> Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
>> Personal Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
>> Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen
>> Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/112399767740508618350/about
>> LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kidehen
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 


----
Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf

Received on Friday, 22 June 2012 13:39:47 UTC