Re: RDB2RDF Implementation Report

On 6/22/12 8:58 AM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> Boris,
>
> Thanks a lot for fixing the table. As an aside: I think it would be fair to change the order of editorship - you're the main person and have done the majority of the work, I'm just helping out ;)
>
> Cheers,
> 	   Michael

All,

Who deals with issues such as:
http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/ARPServlet?URI=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Fearl.rdf&PARSE=Parse+URI%3A+&TRIPLES_AND_GRAPH=PRINT_TRIPLES&FORMAT=PNG_EMBED

I was hoping to load these testsuite results into a quad store and then 
explore the linked data graphs etc..

Kingsley
>
> --
> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
> Ireland, Europe
> Tel.: +353 91 495730
> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>
> On 22 Jun 2012, at 13:55, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>
>> Michael,
>>
>> On Jun 22, 2012, at 12:32 PM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>
>>> Boris,
>>>
>>>> I've created the first version of the implementation report [1].
>>> That's awesome, thanks a million! Just a minor thing: can you please fix the 'Home' column of  Table 1 and Table 2 so that they point to the right impl as per http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Implementations ?
>> Done.
>>>> Regarding the EARL reports, so far I made an initial checking of the following
>>>> - d2rq-dm 					ok
>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress r2rml	ok
>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress dm 		ok
>>>
>>> Cool. Can you already generate the impl vs. TC Table 3. out of the EARL reports?
>> Not yet .
>>
>> Boris
>>
>>
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> 	   Michael
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>> Ireland, Europe
>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>>
>>> On 22 Jun 2012, at 11:19, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi Michael
>>>>
>>>> I've created the first version of the implementation report [1].
>>>> Regarding the EARL reports, so far I made an initial checking of the following
>>>> - d2rq-dm 					ok
>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress r2rml	ok
>>>> - ultrawrap-postgress dm 		ok
>>>>
>>>> Boris
>>>>
>>>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/implementation-report/
>>>>
>>>> On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:28 AM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>> By Friday night I'll send you an email reporting the things I've done.
>>>>> Excellent, thanks! Can you please prioritise the first two things (draft IR and EARL reports validity) so that we have this maybe a bit earlier, and then focus on the Morph EARL report?
>>>>>
>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>> 	   Michael
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>>>> Ireland, Europe
>>>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>>>>
>>>>> On 20 Jun 2012, at 09:19, Boris Villazon-Terrazas wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi Michael, all
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Jun 19, 2012, at 6:57 PM, Michael Hausenblas wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Boris,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> In today's telecon we have discussed the next steps towards PR. One essential document is the Implementation Report. Can you please, based on the table [1], check if we can use the provided EARL reports to generate the HTML table which would have the implementations as column headings and the TC as row headings - see for example [2] how this could look like (where you can ignore everything else besides section 3. for now). Independent of if the EARL reports are useable, can I please ask you to draft the IR at [3] (you can simply reuse the content from [2] and remove non-relevant bits)?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> By this Friday 22 June we should report back to the WG re our progress (and expect the three remaining EARL reports from yourself, Richard and Eric to be integrated).
>>>>>> Yes, I'll
>>>>>> - draft IR at [3]
>>>>>> - check the EARL reports
>>>>>> - try to have a first version of morph EARL report
>>>>>>
>>>>>> By Friday night I'll send you an email reporting the things I've done.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Boris
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Tracker, this completes my ACTION-206.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Cheers,
>>>>>>> 	   Michael
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Implementations#PR_transition_-_Implementation_Report
>>>>>>> [2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/implementation-report/
>>>>>>> [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/implementation-report/
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow
>>>>>>> DERI - Digital Enterprise Research Institute
>>>>>>> NUIG - National University of Ireland, Galway
>>>>>>> Ireland, Europe
>>>>>>> Tel.: +353 91 495730
>>>>>>> WebID: http://sw-app.org/mic.xhtml#i
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>
>
>


-- 

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen	
Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Personal Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen
Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/112399767740508618350/about
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kidehen

Received on Friday, 22 June 2012 13:13:08 UTC