Re: R2RML Implementation

Forwarding to the WG

Hi Mykel:
I am glad R2RML is working for you.  What we really need right now is for folks to run the
test suite and tell us how they did.  This will help us get to Recommendation status.

I am sure many in the WG will be happy to hear about your experiences with R2RML and
this will be valuable input when we get to discussing the future of the WG.  Right now, I
suspect most folks are heads down implementing and testing but let me ask the WG and
maybe we can have a call.

Another thing you could do is to write a blog about how you use R2RML.  That publicity
will help all of us.

All the best, Ashok