Re: LC Status and implementation reports

Hi Eric

On 31/01/2012 15:37, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> * ashok malhotra<ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>  [2012-01-26 06:35-0800]
>> On 1/26/2012 6:25 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>>> Where are we in terms of being able to tell the world how to submit tests results?
>> We are running late on this.  First, are we happy with the test cases?  We have not reviewed them in some time.
>> Second, did we decide a format for submitting test case results?  We discussed this but I don't remember a resolution.
> I recall that we were happy to emulate the SPARQL test report harness.
Thanks for the reminder! ....
Sorry but I'm not sure of a few things, and I want to be sure that the
options are

A.
1. A particular R2RML implementation download the Test Suite, run it and
generate a set of nq files (as output of the TCs).
2. The owner of the implementation download the TestHarness software,
run against the generated nq files, and the software generates test report
3. The owner of the implementation upload the test report

B.
1. A particular R2RML implementation download the Test Suite, run it and
generate a set of nq files (as output of the TCs).
2. The owner of the implementation upload the results (the set of nq files).
3. We run the TestHarness software against the results (uploaded
previously), and the software generates the test report

In both cases the format of submitting the R2RML test case results is
nq, right?

For the DM we'll have ttl files (instead of nq), right?

Boris

P.S. Sorry again if my questions are trivial