Re: Review of the the DM pre CR version (Re: Final round of Direct Mapping spec changes; please review to prepare for CR)

Hi, Juan, all --

On Jan 24, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Juan Sequeda wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>> Thanks Ted. This makes it pretty clear and changes should be done. Juan?
>
> Done!

I should have read more carefully.  The *table* identifiers
in the INSERT statements *also* need wrapping, because they
were so wrapped in the CREATE TABLE statements.

The example I quoted should now read...

> >   CREATE TABLE "Addresses" (
> >      "ID" INT, PRIMARY KEY("ID"),
> >      "city" CHAR(10),
> >      "state" CHAR(2)
> >   )
> >
> >   CREATE TABLE "People" (
> >      "ID" INT, PRIMARY KEY("ID"),
> >      "fname" CHAR(10),
> >      "addr" INT,
> >      FOREIGN KEY("addr") REFERENCES "Addresses"("ID")
> >   )
> >
> >   INSERT INTO "Addresses" ("ID", "city", "state")
> >      VALUES (18, 'Cambridge', 'MA')
> >   INSERT INTO "People" ("ID", "fname", "addr")
> >      VALUES (7, 'Bob', 18)
> >   INSERT INTO "People" ("ID", "fname", "addr")
> >      VALUES (8, 'Sue', NULL)

Similar must be done throughout.

Be seeing you,

Ted