Re: contrasing SPARQL Federation + DM/R2RML vs. SQL federation tools

Eric,

In SQL Server, there is a feature called Distributed Query that can join
heterogeneous data sources, including joining Oracle data and a text file
in a single SQL Server query.

I'm giving the Linked Data tutorial at semtech. If our tutorials don't
overlap, I could help you out with this.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com