Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2012-04-24 meeting 1600 UTC

* Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com> [2012-04-24 11:16+0200]

<http://www.w3.org/mid/20120423012816.GA10535@w3.org> includes bits from the SQL spec that show that the concearn listed in the issue, "when the table has neither a PK nor a Unique Key", can't arrise in SQL. That is, SQL requires that non-NULL foreign keys reference exactly one row. Relaxing the graph integrity constraint on the DM would produce unconstrained joins.

--
-ericP