Re: Adobe patent for RDB Direct Mapping?

Sigh. We did not need this...

Yes, we have to look into this asap. I am talking to our legally minded guys i the team to see what the necessary next steps are. I guess some contact with Adobe will be in order. We will obviously need some short assessment on the technical situation asap...

Richard, thanks for this. I saw this yesterday on the Web, but you beated me in forwarding the info...

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153