Re: Minutes from Nov 3 Telcon

Ivan,

On 4 Nov 2011, at 14:14, Ivan Herman wrote:
>> Another question was that if we add a translation table capability to the spec will we
>> require another Last call?
>
> You mean the SQL->XSD translations?

No, this refers to the translation table feature in R2RML
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Translation_Table_Proposal

You remember, I added a SKOS-based mechanism to the spec, and we took it out again immediately before Last Call because Oracle objected to the design and we didn't have time to find a middle ground. The lack of this feature was brought up in several LC comments, so we discussed whether we should re-open this, finish the feature, and add it to the spec.

The question is whether *that* would automatically require a second Last Call.

Best,
Richard