Re: Proposed Resolution for Issue 42

and rdfs:range triples.

Would it be necessary to have rdfs:Class/owl:Class and
rdf:Property/owl:ObjectProperty - owl:DatatypeProperty ? I assume no,
because this can be inferred. But adding them wouldn't be a harm (right?).
If so, we are also specifying a direct mapping of the relational schema to
RDFS/OWL.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com