Re: Q: ISSUE-41 bNode semantics

I used smileys, I argued, I indirectly replied to your bizarre question; but to no avail, you kept asking to the limit of a personal attack.
Please tell me where you did get the impression that I have no clue about RDF semantics. I probably am one of the most rigid formal person in this community. I so much know it, that I wrote a paper shortly after (2005, [1]) on how to make it even more formal and related to other formalisms; I even gave an invited talk at the most important database theory conference on RDF and databases in 2006 [2].
I replied several times to your argument that my proposal is non conforming to RDF, but apparently your belief about me not understanding anything about RDF led you to not even read carefully what I was saying :-)
--e.

[1] Logical Reconstruction of normative RDF. Proc. of the Workshosp on OWL Experiences and Directions (OWLED 2005), Galway, Ireland, November 2005. <http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/papers/owled-05.pdf>.

[2] Invited talk the 25th ACM Symposium on Principles of Database Systems (PODS-2006) on the Logic of RDF. <http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/papers/franconi-slides-pods-2006.pdf>.