Dealing with RDB NULL values (was: Q: ISSUE-41 bNode semantics)

Enrico,

> ... having worked on the theory of SQL null values for few years now
> I am confident (but I can always be proved wrong) that this is the
> only way to correctly deal with the matter.

Given your expertise, can I please ask you to put your proposal in its
entire beauty on the WG Wiki? I've created a page already [1] with an
attempt of a problem description. It would be tremendously helpful for
us if you could do this before next week's meeting so that we can
proceed with this issues.

Of course, all other WG members, including Richard, Juan, etc. who
contributed to the discussion so far are encouraged to edit this page
as well!

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/RDBNullValues