Re: rdb2rdf test cases

Hi Richard

On 21/07/2011 18:08, Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> Nice.
>
> Is there some way of creating a test case that's supposed to fail? For example, an invalid mapping file where some required property is missing?
Yes, there is a way of creating a "incorrect" test case ... I'll create
them  ;)
You already suggested some of them here [1], I'll create tcs for the
TriplesMap.
but, what would be the output of these "incorrect" test cases, an empty
result with (or without) a error message?
One option is an empty result and an error message pointing out what
R2RML section is wrong/missing.
what do you think?

Boris

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Invalid_R2RML