updated ACTION-137 [Re: ISSUE-45 (termtype-iris): IRIs instead of literals for rr:termType choices [R2RML]]

There are some issues in trying to use any well-known IRIs for these
three constants: 1) rdfs:Literal is class that is a subclass of
rdfs:Resource, and 2) there is no well-known IRI for blank nodes.

Given this, I'd propose that we create our own special R2RML IRI
constants: rr:IRI, rr:BlankNode, and rr:Literal. If we want emphasize
that these are constants, we could refine these a bit (e.g., rr:IRI,
rr:BLANKNODE, rr:LITERAL).

Souripriya Das, 12 Jul 2011, 15:35:53