Re: ISSUE-9 (bn_directmapping): Generate Blank Nodes for duplicate tuples [Direct Mapping]

Hi Everybody,

Marcelo and I have worked out this issue by adding two built in predicates:
card, and <=. These are described in [1]. We have currently written them out
in the case 4.1.3 (Generating Table Triples: table does not have a primary
key) [2] and in case 4.2.3 (Generating Literal Triples: table does not have
a primary key) [3].

We are currently working on section 4.3 Generating Reference Triples.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/#direct_mapping_rules
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/directMapping/#rules_table_triples_no_pk
[3]