Re: Minutes from Feb 15 Telcon

Per my previous email on a different thread, I was going through in a very
detailed manner the current version of the denotational semantics and had
several questions. Then by coincidence, Alex sent a new update while I was
working on this. If I would have only waited a few hours...

Anyways, I'll try to look over this *soon*. Marcelo is on vacation till Feb
28.

Juan Sequeda
+1-575-SEQ-UEDA
www.juansequeda.com