Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2010-09-14 meeting 1600 UTC

> Richard won't be on the call either. Assuming Souri can present stuff ...
> Because I thought that they were going to work for 2 weeks before
> presenting.

Yes, that is fine. However, I'm assuming some more talk about syntax could
feed into Souri and the rest of the editors work on the R2ML FPWD.

I'm just not sure how productive the semantics talk will be at this stage.
Generally, I'd suggest we define a rough draft of the declarative language
first (R2ML) and *then* define the semantics to clarify it.

The direct mapping as either its own draft is another issue, but Eric
won't be on the phone today.