Re: RDB2RDF WG agenda for 2010-09-14 meeting 1600 UTC

Richard won't be on the call either. Assuming Souri can present stuff ... Because I thought that they were going to work for 2 weeks before presenting.

Juan Sequeda
www.juansequeda.com

On Sep 14, 2010, at 6:12 AM, "Harry Halpin" <hhalpin@w3.org> wrote:

>> * Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org> [2010-09-10 16:58+0100]
>>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Please find below the agenda for our next week's meeting where we'll
>>> focus
>>> on the R2RML semantics. Richard and myself are at risk and thankfully
>>> Ashok
>>> will chair.
>>>
>>> The outcome of the work on the FPWD re "Relational Database to RDF
>>> Mapping
>>> Language" (editors: Souri, Seema, and Richard) continues till the
>>> following

>>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/