Re: done with the document -- just figures need to be updated

Hi Souri

On 27/10/2010 19:50, Souri Das wrote:
> Boris Villazón Terrazas wrote:
>> Hi Souri,all
>>
>> I updated the figures according to version 1.25, you can find them at:
>>
>> http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/TriplesMap.png
>> http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/ForeignKey.png
>> http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/RDFTermMap.png
>>

>> I have a question, I'm not sure how exactly represent this
>> rr:tableGraphIRI rdfs:range <Set of valid IRI references> .
>>
>> it is included in the figure
>> http://mccarthy.dia.fi.upm.es/rdb2rdf/img/TriplesMap.png
>>
> That looked fine for rr:tableGraphIRI.
>
> We needed the same thing for the new property, rr:columnGraphIRI.
> Noticed that it is not included in the latest RDFTermMap diagram (Fig
> 1) in the R2RML FPWD.
You are right Souri, I missed that you are defining two properties in
the same subsection, i.e., 3.1.1.7 rr:columnGraphIRI and rr:columnGraph
Sorry.

Although it is too late for this frozen version, as you said we can
continue working on the following version with further simplifications
of the mapping language

Boris