Re: Plan going forward

> Ok. So Marcelo and I will continue on our original plan.
>
> Headache this morning for no reason then. At least we got this resolved.

The original plan was to have everyone work on a single document. After
talking with Ashok and Thomas, I now agree with Ashok that it is
unfeasible to merge documents given the short amount of time before Nov.
9th, so all respective parties should continue working on different
documents, as detailed in Ashok's e-mail.

However, for future reference, let's try to keep agreements that we make
at telecons. If there are problems in keeping agreements, please e-mail
the WG  (and chairs, if you wish to keep it private) as soon as possible
rather than, say, forking documents and the like. I am not sure at what
point the /alt and /directGraph documents split and exactly why, but now
we just have to live with it and vote on the 9th.