Daylight Savings Time Reminder for tomorrow's meeting

As has been noted before, our meeting tomorrow is in daylights saving
time, so meeting will be one hour earlier in Europe, as Zakim is sync'ed
to EST not UTC. Here is a list of cities with DST taken into account, so
check your time!

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=3&day=23&year=2010&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=43