Re: Daylight Saving Time start for 2010

All,

> I went and checked the minutes and I think there was no conclusion, i.e., no
> agreement on new time.  We will continue 9-10am pacific time.
>
> Our meetings during March 14 - March 28 will continue to start at 9:00am
> Pacific time.

Sigh ... this was precisely the reason why I said: 'let's not restart the
meeting-time discussion'. Anyway, there are two orthogonal issues. The one
already clarified by Ahmed that we have not decided to move anything.

However, for the next two meetings (16 and 23 Mar) our telecon will indeed
be an hour earlier (due to the Zakim/US time switch) for all *non-US
participants*, as I suspect that we have defined our meeting times based on
US time.

In order to not further waste our precious time regarding this matter: team
contacts (Harry/Eric) can you please check our setup and report back if this
is the case (next two weeks for non-US participants an hour earlier) or not
- please send out a mail to the list, latest till our meeting, later today.

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas