Re: Use Cases

Michael,

This is what we were trying to explain in [1]. So maybe this isn't suppose
to be an Application Requirement. I think it would go nicely as in intro to
the use cases. But that means that we should be consist with the use cases
and present use cases that align with this.

Adding a use case with Good Relations is great! It would also add to the
role of an ontology (in this case we are mapping to a domain ontology). I
still think that we need to address the issue of the role of the ontology
(see my previous email)

Cheers

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/wiki/Use_Cases_and_Requirements#R2ML_Application_Use_Case_Requirements