Re: Use Cases and Requirements for Mapping Relational Databases to RDF

Soeren,

Eric and I discussed all your requirements and integrated your input [1].
Please note that we introduced a new subsection 3.2 called 'Non-Functional
Requirements' and moved some of your proposed requirements, there, as they
seem not to directly address/effect the R2RML, but rather are for
convenience, or otherwise desirable.

Please also note the editorial notes which should be addressed, sooner or
later (not necessary by you alone, but if you want to, please go ahead).

@All, please review and comment on the existing requirements in [1].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/#reqs