Re: CREATED: skeleton xmlspec doc for UC&R

* Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org> [2010-04-19 09:23+0100]

> Eric,
>
> I'm confused. Did you read my message from [1]?

Oops, sorry. I missed that mail! I'll mark that one "red herring" and
point to yours.

>                                                 Though I like your template
> more than the stuff I put online at [2]

The XSLT? The stylesheet? I can move whatever you'd like across to
your doc. Mine's a bit over-complicated; it presumes some style shared
with other documents produced by the group, even though we haven't
written those docs. I can trim that down if you'd like.

>                                        , I don't like the location (and the
> fact that we seem not to communicate too well ;).

location: sure (some people avoid old dated-urls, others emphasize
clustering documents; i'm agnostic)
comm: yep, my fault!

>                                                   IMO the UC should be in
> the 2001/sw/rdb2rdf/ space.
>
> I planned to paste in stuff from the Wiki today. Please sync with me ...

I'm happy to go. I believe Dan Miranker (Cc'd) is working on some
stuff outside of the wiki.

i'll be on irc all day. we can coordinate that way. if you want to
chat (or just ring once to remind me to look at irc), i'm at my office
number: +1.617.258.5741.

--
-ericP