Re: CREATED: skeleton xmlspec doc for UC&R

Eric,

I'm confused. Did you read my message from [1]? Though I like your template
more than the stuff I put online at [2], I don't like the location (and the
fact that we seem not to communication too well ;). IMO the UC should be in
the 2001/sw/rdb2rdf/ space.

I planned to paste in stuff from the Wiki today. Please sync with me ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2010Apr/0014.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/use-cases/