Re: variable rr:language?

Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

I didn't realize about the solution of selecting them into columns.

Also, I had RDF::RDB2RDF::R2RML in my list of implementations. I've been
using antidot/db2triples, but if I can get your solution working with our
datasets that would be amazing.

I'll give to both options a try; thank you very much.

Thanks,
Guillermo