Re: variable rr:language?

Guillermo,

You are right, R2RML cannot do this. As usual with the first version of something, the working group tried to address the most common use cases, and did not include every possible feature, even when it was clear that some use cases would require such advanced features.

If you have just a few languages to deal with, you can SELECT them into different columns in a SQL query, and then have separate object maps for each language.

If you have many languages, then you are out of luck, and post-processing might be the only option.

Richard