Re: R2RML ontology bug? constant shortcut property definition not according to spec.

Looking at it again, the lack of formatting of the file seems indeed to suggest that the source is one of the others. But I really do not know, to be honest.

Who was involved with this? We may have to dig into the archives to find out...

Ivan
---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)