Comments on bNode issue within RDB2RDF mapping language

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:11:41 +0000
To: RDF Working Group <public-rdf-wg@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org
All,
I'd like to ask for feedback on an issue we have in the RDB2RDF
mapping language [1] (background: this is triggered by a discussion we
had today in the Semantic Web Coordination Group meeting. For details
see the discussions referenced within the issue and also the most
recent thread [2].
I encourage discussion on public-rdb2rdf-comments@w3.org and would
also like to ask RDB2RDF WG members to participate, here.
Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/rdb2rdf/track/issues/9
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdb2rdf-wg/2011Mar/0027.html