Re: Syntaxes of the mapping language

Simon,

Thanks a lot for this input. I'll take a note and we will certainly use it
in the process of classifying the features (required/time-permitting).
Please allow us some time, as we're currently setting up the infrastructure.

@Harry (our team contact), is the issue tracker already available?

Cheers,
      Michael

--