Re: Issues with parameterized hashing algorithms used internally

I also probably share the same opinion with Ivan. Since RDFC-1.0 isn't
always used alongside Data Integrity, I thought it would be better for
it to have some precise algorithm identifier on its own.

Dan

--
Dan Yamamoto <dan@iij.ad.jp>
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.